Itinerary: 1/2 day
Price: 22 USD/ PERSON (group tour)
Hue - Imperial city ranks highly on the “must see” list of most visitors to Vietnam. Recognized by UNESCO with two World Cultural Heritage destinations, namely the Hue Cultural Heritage Monuments and Hue Court Music. Hue’s main attractions are the Imperial Palace, ancient tombs of Vietnam’s last great dynasty, and Buddhist pagodas. In addition, visitors to Hue can enjoy another form of authentic cultural experience through community based rural excursions.
|11:30 - 12:00||Pick up at the meeting point in the center of Hue city. Lunch at a local restaurant.|
Visit Tu Duc tomb, one of the most interesting emperor tombs in Hue.
Then, we visit the ancient and sacred Thien Mu Pagoda.
Visit the Citadel - The palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam - Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple and Hue Royal Antiques Museum.
Come back Hue. Go to your hotel.
End of tour. Thanks you and see you soon!
- Transportation by van 16 – 29 seats or car
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water, tissues
- Entrance fee of the Citadel, Tu Duc tomb
- Personal expenses, tips and drinks
- The Citadel: 150.000 VND (7.5 USD)
- Tu Duc tomb: 100.000 VND (5 USD)
* Entrance fee for Adult
* Children policy:
- Children under 4 years old: free
- Children 5 – 10 years old: discount 30%
- Children over 10 years old: as adult
- Hue City - Thuy Bieu Tour
- TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS - World Heritage Road
- THUY BIEU IN MORNING AND TAM GIANG IN AFTERNOON TOUR
- DAILY BUS HUE DA NANG HOI AN
- HUE STREET FOOD TOUR
- THANH TOAN TOUR BY BICYCLE
- HUE - PHONG NHA CAVE TOUR - HUE
- HUE - CU LAO CHAM ISLANDS - HUE
- HUE - DA NANG - MY SON - HUE
- HUE - BA NA HILLS - HUE