Routes: Tra Que Vegetable village
Itinerary: 1 day
Price: 700.000 VND/ person
Tra Que is a charming little village on the edge of Hoi An, the village is famous for its sweet scented & green vegetables that spice up on the daily meals of Hoi An people. The village is about 200 years old. Come here, you will have a chance to discover the art of cultivating and water plants, tasting and doing a cooking class with local dishes prepared by host. You can see a wide variety of organic vegetables growing as well as flowers and other produce. Tra Que Bicycle Tour aims to provide unusual tours that create memories which will remain with you forever. Our FREE tour experiences are heightened by the absence of souvenir sellers along the route so that all you see are the REAL friendly Vietnamese faces. It is truly local culture explore. You can be taught how to make traditional Vietnamese foods at local people’s houses. Besides, you can enjoy the food you made and have lunch with local people.
TRA QUE VEGETABLE VILLAGE
|8:00:||Take a bike ride from Hoi An to a vegetable farm in Tra Que village. You’ll visit a local family and learn about growing the vegetables and herbs and how to prepare them in the traditional Vietnamese style.|
After your local guides meets you at Tra Que village.
You’ll take a stroll around the vegetable garden and then join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. You’ll learn about raking the ground, sowing, watering, and picking vegetables, as well as many other aspects of gardening.
After working in the garden, you’ll have a short rest and enjoy a foot bath before getting ready to prepare lunch with a local family. Lunch will feature many local delicacies. You’ll have the opportunity to join in the food preparation!
|14:00:||You’ll bid farewell to your host family and back to your hotel. End of tour.|
- Visit Ancient Tombstone of Japanese Business which is a clear evidence of international trade relations and cultural exchanges between Japanese and Vietnamese people
- Visit the typical paddy field.
- Have an insight into the traditional crops as well as key methods for growing plants in Viet Nam.
- Joining a worthy growing vegetables activities with local farmers.
- Experience as a truly Vietnamese Farmer.
- Explore real countryside of Viet Nam
- Interact with local people.
- Have a practical look at Local people’s daily lives.
* Essential information:
- Departure time: 8.30 AM
- Finish time: 12.00 PM
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Transportation: bike or car