Itinerary: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
Price: 1.850.000 VND/ person (Surcharge foreigner 200.000 vnd/ person)
Day 1: DA NANG - HOI AN - HUE
|12:30||Our tour guide picks you up at your hotel in Da Nang City.|
|13:00||Visit Marble Mountain, discover beautiful caves, great sightseeing and pagodas: Linh Ung pagoda, Tam Thai pagoda,….|
You make the walking tour around Hoi An Ancient Town, this is the most beautiful Chinese style lantern town. You will have experience at the Japanese Bridge, was built in XVII century, a symbol of Hoi An until now.After that, you can visit: Kwan Temple , Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Phung Hung old House.
|15:30||Get back to the bus and transfer to Hue City.|
Arrive Hue City, have dinner and check-in at the hotel.Discovery Hue City at night, go sightseeing and shooping at the walking road at night along the peaceful Huong River.
Day 2: HUE - DA NANG
Free time to relax and visit Hue city.
|11:00:||Car picks up you at hotel. Lunch at a local restaurant.|
Visit heritages in Hue city: Imperial City, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc Tomb.
|16:00:||Come back to Danang. End the tour.|
|19:00:||Group comes to Da Nang and continue to drop the guest in Hoi An. Finish tour.|
- A/c bus
- Dragon Cruise
- English speaking tourguide
- Meals as mentioned
- Entrance fee: Marble Moutain, Hoi An
- Water and tissue
- Entrance fee: Citadel, Tu Duc Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, Minh Mang
- Personal expense, tip for driver and guide, drinks
Entrance fee (Adult):
- Citadel : 150.000 VND
- Tu Duc Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, Minh Mang: 100.000 VND/ tomb.
- Children from 11 years-old charge as an aldult.
- Children from 6-11 years-old charge 70%.
- Children under 6 years-old free of charge.
- HOI AN - HUE - DA NANG
- DA NANG - HOI AN - DA NANG
- DA NANG - BACH MA - DA NANG
- DA NANG - CHAM ISLAND - DA NANG
- DANANG - HUE - PARADISE CAVE - DANANG
- DA NANG - BANA HILL - DA NANG
- DANANG CITY TOUR
- DA NANG - HUE - PHONG NHA - HUE
- DA NANG - MY SON - HOI AN – DA NANG
- DA NANG - HUE - TAM GIANG LAGOON - DA NANG